在线免费成人亚洲av,无码毛片一区二区本码视频,亚洲日韩一区精品射精,国产99视频精品免费视频36

                    《超能陸戰隊》臺詞中英對照

                    時間:2021-06-13 19:44:19 臺詞 我要投稿

                    《超能陸戰隊》臺詞中英對照

                      起來 起來

                    《超能陸戰隊》臺詞中英對照

                      Get up! Get up!

                      贏家誕生 完勝對手

                      The winner! By total annihilation.

                      催命閻王 Yama!

                      誰是下一個 誰還有膽量在賽場上一決雌雄 Who&39;s next? Where&39;s the guts to stop me in the ring?

                      挑戰我的小閻王 With little Yama!

                      我能試試嗎 Can I try?

                      我有個機器人 是我自己造的

                      I have a robot. I built it myself.

                      算了吧小子 這兒有規矩 交錢才能入場 Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play.

                      這些夠了嗎

                      Oh, Is this enough?

                      你叫什么 小朋友

                      What&39;s your name, little boy?

                      我叫小宏 濱田宏 Hiro, Hiro Hamada.

                      準備好你的機器人 小蟲 Prepare your bot, Zero...

                      兩方對壘 決一死戰

                      Two bots enter... One might leaves.

                      準備好了嗎

                      Fighters ready? 開戰 Fight!

                      這是我第一次參賽 能再試一次嗎 That was my first fight. Can I try again?

                      沒人喜歡輸不起的人 小朋友

                      No one likes a sore loser little boy.

                      回家吧 Go home.

                      我還有錢

                      I&39;ve got more money...

                      準備好了嗎

                      Fighters ready? 開戰 Fight!

                      磁力神 Megabot!

                      滅了他 Destroy.

                      再見了 小閻王  什么

                      Not more "Little Yama".  But what?

                      這怎么可能

                      This is not possible!

                      我也沒想到 也許是新手運氣好吧

                      Hey, I&39;m as surprised as you are. Beginner&39;s luck.

                      你還想再來一次嗎

                      Do you wanna go again? 閻王 Yama?

                      NAME?

                      No one hustles Yama!  Wooh! Hey!

                      給他點顏色看看

                      Teach him a lesson!

                      伙計們 有話好好說

                      Hey fellas. Let&39;s talk about this.

                      小宏 快上車  阿正

                      Hiro, get on!  Tadashi!

                      來得真是時候

                      Ooh! Good timing.

                      NAME?

                      Are you okay?  Yeah.

                      NAME?

                      Are you hurt?  No!

                      那你在想什么 笨蛋

                      Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head!

                      你十三歲從高中畢業 就是為了干這個

                      You graduated high school and you&39;re 13 and this is what you&39;re doing?

                      抓緊了 Hold on!

                      機器人比賽是違法的 你會被抓進監獄的 Bot fighting is illegal. You&39;re gonna get yourself arrested.

                      機器人比賽不違法 參與才...才違法 Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that&39;s illegal.

                      但沒人會注意到的 我勢頭可猛了 老哥 But, so who could heed. I&39;m on a roll, big brother.

                      誰也不能阻止我 And there is no stopping me! 哦不 Oh, no.

                      嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hi, Aunt Cass.

                      你們還好嗎 快告訴我你們沒事 Are you guys okay? Tell me you&39;re okay...

                      NAME?

                      We&39;re fine.  We&39;re okay.

                      那就好 Oh good.

                      那你們兩個小笨蛋在想什么

                      Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!

                      過去的.十年 我含辛茹苦把你們拉扯大

                      For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you.

                      我十全十美嗎 不

                      Have I been perfect? No!

                      我很會養小孩嗎 不

                      Do I know anything about children? No!

                      我該找本育兒手冊來看嗎 也許吧

                      Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably?

                      我想說什么來著 我本來想說...

                      Where I was going with this? I had a point...

                      NAME? NAME?

                      我也愛你

                      I love you too!

                      因為你們倆 我不得不在節拍詩之夜早早收工

                      I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night.

                      因為你們我都暴飲暴食了 過來 糯米

                      Stress eating because of you! Come on, Moty!

                      真的好好吃啊

                      This is really good!

                      你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐廳里的所有食物之前

                      You&39;d better make this up to Aunt Cass,

                      想辦法補償她

                      before she eats everything in the cafe.

                      那是自然 For sure.

                      我希望你能吸取教訓 小子

                      And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head.

                      我會的

                      Absolutely.

                      你還要去參加機器人比賽 是嗎

                      You&39;re going fight boting, aren&39;t you?

                      小鎮那邊還有一場比賽

                      There&39;s a fight across town.

                      如果我現在預約 還能趕得上

                      If I book now, I could still make it.

                      你什么時候做事前能用用你那聰明的大腦瓜啊 When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours? What? Go to college like you?

                      好讓別人教我我早就知道的東西

                      So people can tell me stuff I already know?

                      你簡直不可理喻 Unbelievable.

                      老媽老爸會怎么說啊

                      Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say?

                      我不知道 他們已經過世了 I don&39;t know. They&39;re gone.

                      我三歲時他們就死了 記得嗎

                      They died when I was 3, remember?

                      NAME?

                      I&39;ll take you.  Really?

                      我阻止不了你 但我不會讓你自己去

                      I can&39;t stop you from going, but I&39;m not gonna let you go on your own.

                      太棒了 Sweet!

                      我們來你的呆子學校做什么

                      What are we doing at your nerd school?

                      機器人比賽在那邊 Bot fights that way!

                      我去拿點東西

                      Gotta grab something.

                      要用很長時間嗎

                      Is this gonna take long?

                      淡定 我的大寶貝 拿完東西就走

                      Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out.

                      你還沒見過我的實驗室呢

                      Anyway, you&39;ve never seen my lab.

                      太棒了 終于見到你的呆子實驗室了

                      Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab.

                      NAME?

                      Heads up!  Wooh!

                      電磁懸浮

                      Electromag suspension?

                      你是誰

                      Who are you?

                      神行御姐 這是我弟弟小宏

                      Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.

                      歡迎來到呆子實驗室

                      Welcome to the Nerd Lab. 是啊 Yeah...

                      我從未見過應用在自行車上的電磁懸浮呢 I&39;ve never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before.

                      零阻力 騎得更快

                      Zero resistance, faster bike.

                      但...還不夠快

                      But... Not fast enough.

                      還不夠 Yet.

                      別動 站在線后面

                      Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.

                      芥末無疆 這是我弟弟小宏

                      Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro. 你好啊小宏 做好大吃一驚的準備

                      Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.

                      接好了 Catch!

                      NAME?

                      Laser induced Plasma?  Oh, yeah.

                      運用一點磁約束技術來達到...

                      With a little magnetic confinement for ah..

                      超精密程度

                      Ultra precision.

                      你怎么在這么多東西中找到自己要用的 Wow, how did you find anything in this mess?

                      我有個系統 每樣東西都放在各自的位置 I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.

                      NAME?

                      I need this!  You can&39;t do that!

                      你把這弄亂了 社會需要秩序!

                      This is anarchy! Society has rules!

                      不好意思 借過一下

                      Excuse me! Coming through! 阿正 Tadashi!

                      我的天哪 你一定是小宏

                      Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro!

                      久仰大名啊

                      I&39;ve heard so much about you!

                      來得正好

                      Perfect timing! Perfect timing!

                      全是碳化鎢

                      That&39;s a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.

                      足足四百磅

                      400 pounds of it.

                      過來 你一定會喜歡這個的

                      Come here! Come here! You&39;re gonna love this.

                      一點高氯酸

                      A dash of per chloric acid.

                      一點鈷 一點過氧化氫

                      A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide...

                      加熱至五百開爾文 然后...

                      super heated to 500 Kelvin, and... 快看 Tadah!

                      很不錯吧

                      It&39;s really great, huh?

                      NAME?

                      So pink.  Here&39;s the best part.

                      很神奇吧

                      I know right!

                      化學試劑對金屬的脆化作用

                      Chemical metal embrittlement!

                      不賴嘛 哈妮檸檬

                      Not bad, Honey Lemon.

                      哈妮檸檬 神行御姐 芥末無疆 Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?

                      我把芥末灑在了襯衣上 就灑了一次 I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time!

                      外號都是弗萊德取的

                      Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.

                      誰是弗萊德

                      Ah... Who&39;s Fred?

                      鄙人在此

                      This guy right here!

                      莫驚慌 卡通服而已 我真人可不長這樣 Ah! Ah! Don&39;t be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body.

                      我叫弗萊德

                      The name is Fred.

                      白天我是學校的吉祥物 但到了晚上 School mascot by day but by night,

                      我還是學校的吉祥物

                      I&39;m also a school mascot.

                      話說 你的專業是什么 So, what&39;s your major?

                      不 我不是這的學生 不過我可是專業級科學控 No! No! I&39;m not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..

                      我最近一直在慫恿哈妮去開發一個 I&39;ve been turning to get honey to develop a formula...

                      能把我變成噴火蜥蜴的化學公式

                      That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.

                      但她居然說這"不科學"

                      But she says that&39;s not "science".

                    【《超能陸戰隊》臺詞中英對照】相關文章:

                    超能陸戰隊大白的經典臺詞06-12

                    電影超能陸戰隊的經典搞笑臺詞對白01-22

                    觀《超能陸戰隊》有感09-16

                    觀影超能陸戰隊日記06-18

                    超能陸戰隊讀后感03-23

                    《超能陸戰隊》觀后感07-12

                    超能陸戰隊觀后感02-20

                    觀《超能陸戰隊》有感(精選20篇)08-15

                    電影超能陸戰隊觀后感02-21

                    主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品无码AV人在线播放| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡 | 成人综合婷婷国产精品久久| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜 | 福利免费观看体检区| 亚洲高清乱码午夜电影网 | 国产草草影院ccyycom| 亚洲欧美综合精品二区| 午夜无码片在线观看影院A| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 国产精品无码无需播放器| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 好满射太多了装不下了真人| 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性| 亚洲 欧洲 无码 在线观看| 福利一区二区在线播放| 欧美日韩一区二区综合| 久久一区二区中文字幕| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 宅男噜噜噜66在线观看| 亚洲国产精品无码久久98| 婷婷色爱区综合五月激情韩国| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 隔壁老王国产在线精品| 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 天天日天天谢天天视2019天干| AV喷水高潮喷水在线观看COM| 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 国内自拍视频一区二区三区| 高清中文字幕一区二区| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区| 无码激情亚洲一区| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网人人网站| 国产成人无码免费网站| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看性色扶 | 成人免费AA片在线观看| 忘忧草在线社区www中国中文| 高清国产MV视频在线观看|